Las Vegas is a popular destination for elopements due to its reputation as the “Wedding Capital of the World” and its numerous wedding chapels and venues. Here are some things to keep in mind if you are considering a Las Vegas elopement:
- Marriage License: You will need to obtain a marriage license from the Clark County Marriage Bureau. You can apply in person or online, but both you and your partner must be present to obtain the license.
- Venue: Las Vegas offers many options for wedding venues, ranging from traditional chapels to outdoor locations like the Valley of Fire State Park or the Grand Canyon. Do some research and find a venue that suits your style and budget.
- Officiant: You will need to find an officiant to perform the ceremony. Many wedding chapels offer this service, but you can also hire an independent officiant.
- Witnesses: You will need to have at least one witness present at the ceremony. If you don’t have anyone to fill this role, some wedding chapels can provide witnesses for you.
- Photography: Consider hiring a photographer to capture your special day. Many wedding venues offer photography packages, or you can hire an independent photographer.
Overall, Las Vegas offers a variety of options for elopements, and with proper planning, you can have a memorable and stress-free wedding day.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW