Getting a marriage license in Las Vegas is a straightforward process. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Both parties must appear in person at the Marriage License Bureau located at the Regional Justice Center, 201 Clark Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101. You do not need an appointment, but you should allow at least 30 minutes for the process.
- Bring valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, or military ID. You must be at least 18 years old to get married in Nevada.
- Pay the marriage license fee, which is currently $77 in Clark County (subject to change). The fee must be paid in cash or by credit card. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Fill out the marriage license application. You can fill out the application in advance online, but you will still need to appear in person to complete the process.
- Provide any required documentation, such as divorce decrees or death certificates if you have been married before.
- Once the marriage license is issued, there is no waiting period, and it is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- If you plan to have a civil ceremony, you can get married at the Marriage License Bureau for an additional fee. You can also have a ceremony at a chapel, hotel, or another venue of your choice.
Congratulations! You are now ready to get married in Las Vegas.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW